My name is David and I’m a commercial photographer based in Greater Manchester.
This website showcases the work done for these websites, as well as my personal projects.
Although, the majority of my work is for the tourism websites noted above, I am happy to consider other projects. I do not, however, shoot weddings.
If you would like to contact me about a photography project use this contact form.
I use professional-grade Sony cameras and lenses. My current equipment includes:
For portraits I make extensive use of off-camera flash. I use Godox products:
- Godox AD200
- Godox AD600
For aerial photography I use a DJI Mavic.
This website was designed and built by myself. It make use of the latest web design techniques and technologies including:
- Responsive design – Adapts to the size of the screen on the device it’s being viewed on.
- HTML5 – Coded using the latest version of HTML.
- Schema.org – Uses this technology to help search engines understand the content of the site.
- EXIF data extraction – Camera and lens data are automatically extracted from photos on this website. This is then displayed to users.
- Google Maps – The Google Maps API is used to show readers the location where photographs were taken. Street View allows readers to explore the area.