I’m a commercial photographer based in Greater Manchester.
If you would like to contact me about a photography project use this contact form.
I use professional-grade Sony cameras and lenses. My current equipment includes:
For portraits I make extensive use of off-camera flash. I use Godox products:
- Godox AD200
- Godox AD600
For aerial photography I use a DJI Mavic.
This website was designed and built by myself. It make use of the latest web design techniques and technologies including:
- Responsive design – Adapts to the size of the screen on the device it’s being viewed on.
- HTML5 – Coded using the latest version of HTML.
- Schema.org – Uses this technology to help search engines understand the content of the site.
- EXIF data extraction – Camera and lens data are automatically extracted from photos on this website. This is then displayed to users.
- Google Maps – The Google Maps API is used to show readers the location where photographs were taken. Street View allows readers to explore the area.